Tree guards

Once more all our cherries have been taken from our 4 trees. They are well netted so it cannot be birds and this years rain has proved that it's not two legged thieves, no footprints in the mud. So it has to be the mice that plague our allotment (Wood Mice?) Does anyone know of anything we can put around the trunks of our trees that will stop them climbing up to get the fruit?

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

  • *The Journey* by Frances Farmer
    ... Mingles in the trees mixed with the dank and dearly loved grey spume ... Against the rock and rain of other shores ... Deep in the dangerous sea the shark fin passes ... while the wind is busy out to sea ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • *The Journey* by Frances Farmer
    ... Mingles in the trees mixed with the dank and dearly loved grey spume ... Against the rock and rain of other shores ... Deep in the dangerous sea the shark fin passes ... while the wind is busy out to sea ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: OT:back from the beach
    ... I hope to start sewing again in a day or so, maybe start a little mischief ... Glad the trees were careful choosing where to fall. ... wild creatures will get a good hiding place, the birds will find food ... red tail and red ...
    (alt.sewing)