Poor Strawberry Performance
- From: "TheScullster" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:26:30 +0100
My Elsantas dont seem to be doing as well as usual this year.
Am I right in thinking that in rainier years more growth will go into the
foliage than fruit?
Also, the plants are 5 years old - is it time to replant?
If I do replant, are the new runners from the existing plants likely to be
OK, or should I be starting with "fresh stock"?
Is there a difference between new runners from old (maybe tired) plants and
"brand new" plants grown from seed perhaps?
- Prev by Date: Re: Strange
- Next by Date: Re: Poor Strawberry Performance
- Previous by thread: Nike air Max 90 Shoes Nike air Max TN 87 Shoes (www.edoplaza.com)
- Next by thread: Re: Poor Strawberry Performance