gardening shoes

Does anyone know how to keep laces tied up ? i have a really nice pair of walking boots which i use for gardening but if i have to stop and tie the laces up twice i have to do it 6 times. They seem to come unravelled and could be dangerous if i were perched on a ladder to cut the hedges or following behind a mower and accidentally step on the blinking things.

i double knot them and everything ...................
--
Janet Tweedy

  • Re: Beechgrove Reminder
    ... On 05/04/2013 10:59, Janet Tweedy wrote: ... really good down to earth job, ... I *hate* jazzed up, hyped up, "cool" gardening shows. ... It is also possible that the original four presenters don't want to take on those 'travel and trowel' jobs away from their home territory. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Shoes for gardening
    ... ladies shoes/boots which were fabulous for gardening being quite stiff ... They kept my feet dry and I could wiggle my toes in them yet the toe was ... Janet Tweedy ... I have always found gold leather mule slippers the very best of ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: TV programme
    ... Next week it's photosynthesis. ... Janet Tweedy ... Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Shoes for gardening
    ... I wear my wellies for gardening:) can't go wrong!- ... Janet Tweedy ... Just roll them down ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: "Jolly Bee"
    ... Rozanne and seeing the two at Eyhtrope Garden tonight I prefer the mounded Jolly bee to the more lower growing Rozanne. ... Janet Tweedy ... Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)