Attn: steerpike

You denied that you called me an imbecile.
Well, look at this.

Steerpike <gloomy.goblin29@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in

On Jul 12, 1:21 pm, Baz <b...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Martin Brown <|||newspam...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
innews:ebvLr.2047$w
D4.913@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

That way you will at least stand some chance of success in future.

I didn't get where I am today by being somewhere else!
I am not the fool you think I am (translation)

I did not ask for advice on this subject, but accept gladly even so.
It proves to me that people either want to help, or try to insist,
without a
ny
qualifications that I can see, that they know best. This is not aimed
at you, Martin Brown.(there is another Martin)

I have been reporting to this group the conditions of my personal and
loc
al
circumstances and sometimes I have been very frustrated with all that
is going on around me.
I think it is on topic, borderline I know.
There are people in this group that actually care about this and the
possibilily that it might affect them when the weather turns.

My rant is over and drawn a line under it.

Best wishes .
Baz

"I am not the fool you think I am (translation)"

I wouldnt say you were a fool...............I think the word imbecile
is far more appropriate, as you seem quite unaware of the fact you may
in effect end up with a property which is pretty much worthless, and
you dont seem to have a clue as to how to address this situation!

  • Re: Ignition problem solver
    ... Have I missed something or have you lost the plot, shame it isn't april fool ... the wire cleaner would be an excellent gag. ... Martin P ...
    (uk.rec.engines.stationary)
  • Re: Missing Episodes in Zimbabwe ?
    ... FOOL! ... It's hard to tell sometimes whether you're just taking the piss or ... That is a pretty stupid thing for you to say, ... Perhaps he means you're an imbecile because you're smart enough to tell ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Flood area?
    ... I am not the fool you think I am (translation) ... I did not ask for advice on this subject, ... Martin Brown. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Attn: steerpike
    ... I am not the fool you think I am (translation) ... Martin Brown. ... you dont seem to have a clue as to how to address this situation! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Yet another Scotchwoman in the news has no interest in breeding
    ... Imbecile! ... Yes I am you cretin!! ... As you are just another fool who doesn't want ... I can understand your unwillingnes to say why. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)