Strange

We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster called Steerpike came on the scene.
Strange coincident, or what?

  • Re: Strange
    ... We seem to have lost our Isle of Wight poster since a certain poster ... called Steerpike came on the scene. ... Strange coincident, or what? ... time if he is having it off with Janet, if that is, Janet is his real name. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Strange
    ... Steerpike came on the scene. ... Strange coincident, or what? ... They are both in my Blocked Senders List so I only see their posts if it's repeated. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Strange
    ... On 15/07/2012 18:29, David Hill wrote: ... called Steerpike came on the scene. ... Strange coincident, or what? ... Maybe Steerpike has bumped him off and planted him under a rhubarb clump! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)