ping Bob Hobden

Hi Bob and Sue
I'm interested to know if the pink phlox has survived. Mine is just
coming into flower.
Pam

Pam in Bristol

  • Re: Orchid Myst
    ... Pam in Bristol ... All this seems to work and I bring most orchids back in to flower. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: early snowdrops
    ... Pam in Bristol ... I wouldn't think so, Pam and he is a galantophile, after all. ... Shots of the top of the flower, the leaves and inside the flower would be necessary but with those leaves, I hope the field is narrowed a bit! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: The usual autumn things flowering at the wrong time of year thread
    ... I have two double-flowered hellebores in full flower on my allotment. ... Pam in Bristol ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Moving a clemaitis
    ... it's in full flower already??! ... C Cirrhosa is winter-flowering, and evergreen. ... Pam in Bristol ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Orchid Myst
    ... It is a ready-mixed spray which you spray on leaves, ... Pam in Bristol ... as I've managed for the first time to get all three of my Cymbidiums to flower! ... If I were to try OM, it would be on the Cambria types whose roots are so thin they don't hold onto moisture and nutrients as well as Phaelenopsis, say. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)