Wonderful - It's raining.

X-No-Archive:Yes
I mean it, the hot and dry weather had to come to an end sometime and
I am relieved, my poor garden and my poor back watering it.

I spoke too soon, the heavy downfall has stopped and the sun is
shining again ggrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  • Re: Wonderful - Its raining.
    ... the hot and dry weather had to come to an end sometime ... it was all grey clouds and the occasional shower. ... I can't keep up with all this watering of vegetables. ... are you in East Anglia, I come from Norwich, although I am Irish! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Wonderful - Its raining.
    ... the hot and dry weather had to come to an end sometime and ... my poor garden and my poor back watering it. ... but oh for just a few days of sunshine. ... One good thing is there've been so few cabbage whites around that my ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Wonderful - Its raining.
    ... the hot and dry weather had to come to an end sometime and ... my poor garden and my poor back watering it. ... Sue ... are you in East Anglia, I come from Norwich, although I am Irish! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Wonderful - Its raining.
    ... the hot and dry weather had to come to an end sometime ... my poor garden and my poor back watering it. ...  I can't keep up with all this watering of vegetables. ... are you in East Anglia, I come from Norwich, although I am Irish! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)