I'll have webbed feet soon

If it doesn't stop raining in Leics. Throwing down all day again, had a
bit of a break for an hour or so, and back to it.
Will it ever stop?

I seem to remember that when you were all worrying about drought in the UK,
I said it would sort itself out. It has, just like I knew it would ;-)
Maybe not quite like we wanted exactly.

  • Re: WATER RESTRICTIONS IN AUSTRALIA
    ... On the day you post about the drought, ... > starts raining all along the east coast. ... Your stupid comments were completely inappropriate."-- Jean Paul Turcaud ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: Bill Any more Fay action?
    ... Praise the Lord, it broke the drought up here sometime last night. ... raining fairly steadily all day. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: The world has never seen such freezing heat
    ... "With many regions in their fifth year of drought, ... government yesterday called an emergency water summit ... Then, just after I left, they got some rain, and the drought was over. ... Then it started raining, and raining and ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Bikey things happening this weekend?
    ... I'll be doing some sort of South Mimms kick-off 'FOF on Sunday. ... it's raining, of course. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: The world has never seen such freezing heat
    ... The current series of drought years in Australia doesn't look any too ... Modern records didn't start until January 1788 and weren't ... Then, just after I left, they got some rain, and the drought was over. ... Then it started raining, and raining and ...
    (sci.electronics.design)