I'll have webbed feet soon

If it doesn't stop raining in Leics. Throwing down all day again, had a
bit of a break for an hour or so, and back to it.
Will it ever stop?

I seem to remember that when you were all worrying about drought in the UK,
I said it would sort itself out. It has, just like I knew it would ;-)
Maybe not quite like we wanted exactly.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bill Any more Fay action?
    ... Praise the Lord, it broke the drought up here sometime last night. ... raining fairly steadily all day. ...
    ... On the day you post about the drought, ... > starts raining all along the east coast. ... Your stupid comments were completely inappropriate."-- Jean Paul Turcaud ...
  • Re: The world has never seen such freezing heat
    ... "With many regions in their fifth year of drought, ... government yesterday called an emergency water summit ... Then, just after I left, they got some rain, and the drought was over. ... Then it started raining, and raining and ...
  • Re: Bikey things happening this weekend?
    ... I'll be doing some sort of South Mimms kick-off 'FOF on Sunday. ... it's raining, of course. ...
    ... >starts raining all along the east coast. ... If I ask him nicely, pretty please, would he also predict drought for ... catching water wasters. ...