I'll have webbed feet soon

If it doesn't stop raining in Leics. Throwing down all day again, had a
bit of a break for an hour or so, and back to it.
Will it ever stop?

I seem to remember that when you were all worrying about drought in the UK,
I said it would sort itself out. It has, just like I knew it would ;-)
Maybe not quite like we wanted exactly.

  • Re: WATER RESTRICTIONS IN AUSTRALIA
    ... On the day you post about the drought, ... > starts raining all along the east coast. ... Your stupid comments were completely inappropriate."-- Jean Paul Turcaud ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: Bill Any more Fay action?
    ... Praise the Lord, it broke the drought up here sometime last night. ... raining fairly steadily all day. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: The world has never seen such freezing heat
    ... "With many regions in their fifth year of drought, ... government yesterday called an emergency water summit ... Then, just after I left, they got some rain, and the drought was over. ... Then it started raining, and raining and ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Bikey things happening this weekend?
    ... I'll be doing some sort of South Mimms kick-off 'FOF on Sunday. ... it's raining, of course. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: WATER RESTRICTIONS IN AUSTRALIA
    ... >starts raining all along the east coast. ... If I ask him nicely, pretty please, would he also predict drought for ... catching water wasters. ...
    (sci.geo.geology)