What pests eat chard?
- From: <vicky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Jul 2012 08:12:55 GMT
(other than me, obv)
Nick has a load of chard seedlings in root trainers and they desperately need
planting out, as the roots are now matted together! I don't have time to put
out the brassicas yet as they need to be protected from pigeons, butterflies
If I put the chard out with no protection, will they survive, or will I come
home to find pink skeletons?
(as you may have guessed, it's not something I've grown before!)
- Prev by Date: Re: nice morning innit
- Next by Date: Digging potatoes in wet soil and downy mildew onions
- Previous by thread: Nike air Max 90 Shoes,Nike air Jordan Retro 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 shoes(www.edoplaza.com)
- Next by thread: Re: What pests eat chard?