What pests eat chard?

(other than me, obv)

Nick has a load of chard seedlings in root trainers and they desperately need
planting out, as the roots are now matted together! I don't have time to put
out the brassicas yet as they need to be protected from pigeons, butterflies
etc.

If I put the chard out with no protection, will they survive, or will I come
home to find pink skeletons?

(as you may have guessed, it's not something I've grown before!)

  • Re: What pests eat chard?
    ... Nick has a load of chard seedlings in root trainers and they desperately ... If I put the chard out with no protection, will they survive, or will I ... Cabbage white don't feed on them, and I've never had to protect them ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: What pests eat chard?
    ... Nick has a load of chard seedlings in root trainers and they desperately need ... If I put the chard out with no protection, will they survive, or will I come ... Slugs rabbits pigeons. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)