ID this stuff?

Found on my doorstep. The giver doesn't know what it's called, can
anyone ID it? My plan was to try and brighten a shady corner, will that
work?

http://tinyurl.com/cbhkz6d

Thanks in advance,

-E

  • Re: ID this stuff?
    ... My plan was to try and brighten a shady corner, ... Pics a bit blurry (not to be rude) but it looks a bit like Lysimachia ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Stickler on a mountain top.
    ... Smithee) wrote: ... farva will now come to your doorstep! ... i will invite him inside and we will plan ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Stickler on a mountain top.
    ... farva will now come to your doorstep! ... i will invite him inside and we will plan ... our visit to YOUR house, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)