nice morning innit

I am having a tidy up in a very overgrown corner of the garden, the sun is shining the perfume from my Kiftsgate rose is wonderful and there some wild strawberries growing here, I may be some time, only came in to visit the bathroom, blokes are lucky they can just duck into a handy hedge :-)

kate

  • Re: String and Language
    ... The mappings are called truth and falsity. ... shining' presumes a particular case without actually stating it. ... We then map tuesday to the statement 'the sun is shining' ... the symbolic elaborations seem to lose their ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: Whats your weather today? How are you feeling?
    ... Hi Debra. ... sun is shining and temps are expected in the 40's for the next few days. ... and she slept at our house for the last 4 nights. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Whats your weather today? How are you feeling?
    ... Thanks, Debra, I'll take any warmth you can send! ... sun is shining and temps are expected in the 40's for the next few days. ... and she slept at our house for the last 4 nights. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Madeira
    ... Well I might not wake up tomorrow so it must be a good day if I do and the sun shining is a bonus. ... We will see more of the eldest grandson as he will want a good meal every so often and the eldest granddaughter starts university this autumn, probably Nottingham, so she will probably visit from time to time, or we will be providing a taxi. ... Son in law was the organiser and I now know why he is so valued by his company. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Whats your weather today? How are you feeling?
    ... sun is shining and temps are expected in the 40's for the next few days. ... feeling and what your weather is...... ... Now you can take a rest after your airport run and 4 day sister ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)