Planting at last
- From: David Hill <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 21:23:53 +0100
Managed to make a start on planting out the main batch of dahlias today.
Got almost a bed planted, had the last 30 laid out ready for planting when the rain hammered down yet again.
The species and tree dahlias I got planted before the rains began are thriving,Can it be that it's like High altitude Mexico?
David @ the damp end of Swansea Bay
- Prev by Date: Re: Flooding precautions and response
- Next by Date: Re: A breath of French air?
- Previous by thread: Re: Special Plants
- Next by thread: Re: Acorus in lawn