A breath of French air?

Friends on the allotment are just starting to pick a few early french
beans. Lots of broad beans and too many peas to pull. Some nice Swift first
early potatoes as well.
Runner beans are just flowering as are the outdoor tomatoes. Nothing else
to see really.

I know what we will be having for tea tomorrow if I know my friend.

Baz

  • Re: Soya Beans
    ... Treat them like dwarf French ... As for French dwarf beans, ... Friends of mine never froze their ample supply of Runner beans even though ... Bill, many years ago, too many to remember, I tried this, it didn't ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Soya Beans
    ... Treat them like dwarf French ... beans.. ... Friends of mine never froze their ample supply of Runner beans even though ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Soya Beans
    ... Treat them like dwarf French ... As for French dwarf beans, ... Friends of mine never froze their ample supply of Runner beans even though ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Breaking News. Methane clathrates outgassing in "amazing" volumes.
    ... But where is the harm in passing gas among friends. ... Besides, a steady diet of beans will, over time, dramatically reduce the volume of Methane. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: How many tight-nefrf do we have in the Shed?
    ... pull up a jar of creomite, ... Pull up a sack of hardened cement and ... Kettle on now, the weed for me, not into the charred beans. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)