Realseeds

Browsing to find out about Quinoa I came across these people.
http://www.realseeds.co.uk/
They have quite a few seeds you can sow now to crop this year, and several that will take wet soil.
David @ the damp, but at present sunny end of Swansea Bay

  • Re: Parsnip seeds
    ... If I open a packet of parsnip seeds and do not use all of them. ... We have a good crop. ... you sow much thicker than necessary then to thin them out later. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Realseeds
    ... They have quite a few seeds you can sow now to crop this year, ... several that will take wet soil. ... plants to get a lb of seed, that's 1.2 million seeds ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Tomato Tumbler F1
    ... you can sow some more seeds now. ... Later than that and you risk getting a poor ... crop. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Jim Brown: Ag Memochat Thing
    ... What crop row widths are currently in vogue for most crops? ... You plant what you can plant. ... The seeds will then germinate or not the same way they would have on 40" ... top of the soil would keep moisture from evaporating, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Alder as a seed crop
    ... imagination has been seized by the possibilities of a tree crop. ... hunter-gatherers went out picking seeds off ... You need your alder seeds to ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)