Plant identification help

Does anyone know what this is:-

http://www.sidtech.co.uk/iu/unknown2778137844.JPG

It was in a hanging basket in the Blairgowrie area of Scotland.

(Sorry about the poor quality of the photo it was taken on an iPod then transferred onto a Hitachi camcorder then onto the computer.)

  • Re: Can it be Britain without the red phone box?
    ... Thats a very good photo with a red phone box against a black and ... looked up Ballamory and see its on west coast of Scotland. ... nice in Isle of Mull. ... My mother went to Scotland almost every year for 40 years. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: 1680 x 1050 wallpaper efforts by yours truly
    ... it tricky to spot icons on your desktop, should you wish to use a ... photo as a background. ... own background if they want a background of a scene in Scotland. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: The Challenger Cover-Up -- NASAs Unidentified 51-L Frustum
    ... You gave me your opinion on the UPI photo, ... Its unfortnate that that seems to be the only photo (and why is it of such poor quality? ... if that will help your ego / dwindling credibility on the ...
    (sci.space.shuttle)
  • Re: Identification
    ... I see a photo of a dark water-rounded rock with a partial ... It's not clear which plane (the ... "NW Scotland, old red sandstone area"? ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: King Salmond Abdicates
    ... "Scotland has voted against becoming an independent country by a ... I have saved a photo for anyone who wants a souvenir ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)