Lupin Seed

I have a lovely Salmon bi-coloured Lupin that has emerged from a plant
labelled My Castle (red variety). Will the seed from this plant stay
true to the colour I have, or will I get a mixture of colours?

--
SIMON SUTCLIFFE

  • Re: Sweet Potatoes
    ... If you can find raw sweet potatos in your vegetable market, ... Plant the rooted starts in your garden. ... I would compare the flavor to a cooked carrot, ... When you plant them, select the red variety to boil, roast ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Lupin Seed
    ... I have a lovely Salmon bi-coloured Lupin that has emerged from a plant ... labelled My Castle (red variety). ... It would be worth keeping a few seeds and trying them out but the ... 'South Devon tearooms, Devon cream teas, tea garden, Totnes cafes, ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)