sedum or other wild flowers f=growing in guttering

i know it is wrong as the gutters get blocked, but i really like the look of
plants growing in guttering.

i have a idea how to make a false guttering at the front of my real gutter,
but i really need some help in the way of suggestion for plants to grow in
the gutter, ideally haning down.

any ideas?

  • Re: sedum or other wild flowers f=growing in guttering
    ... plants growing in guttering. ... Please don't ask the same question twice or we end up with two lots of ... "plants growing in gutters" dated 19 June. ... where is Bill G these days? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • plants growing in gutters
    ... Yes i know it is wrong but i love the look of plants growing out of ... i have some sedums growing from a system underneath my guttering that makes ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)