dangerous, but what?

http://tinyurl.com/cklvbye

The French government thinks it is not Anoplophora chinensis. Which is
good because I don't want my garden chipped and burned. :( The guy
from the ministry suggested perhaps Cossus cossus,

So, what beastie has done the deed?

I've been inspected for the last 3 years for Anoplophora, so this had me
very worried indeed. I'm still not totally sanguine about it, honestly.

-E

  • Re: dangerous, but what?
    ... The French government thinks it is not Anoplophora chinensis. ... from the ministry suggested perhaps Cossus cossus, ... Leopard Moth larvae can create considerable tunnelling damage in fruit trees. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: dangerous, but what?
    ... "Emery Davis" wrote ... The French government thinks it is not Anoplophora chinensis. ... from the ministry suggested perhaps Cossus cossus, ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: dangerous, but what?
    ... On 19/06/2012 18:24, Emery Davis wrote: ... The French government thinks it is not Anoplophora chinensis. ... from the ministry suggested perhaps Cossus cossus, ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: dangerous, but what?
    ... The French government thinks it is not Anoplophora chinensis. ... from the ministry suggested perhaps Cossus cossus, ... Maybe a woodpecker ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)