dangerous, but what?
- From: Emery Davis <laerton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:24:35 +0200
The French government thinks it is not Anoplophora chinensis. Which is
good because I don't want my garden chipped and burned. :( The guy
from the ministry suggested perhaps Cossus cossus,
So, what beastie has done the deed?
I've been inspected for the last 3 years for Anoplophora, so this had me
very worried indeed. I'm still not totally sanguine about it, honestly.
- Prev by Date: Re: Euphorbia mellifera
- Next by Date: Re: More mushrooms
- Previous by thread: Re: Caterpillar webs
- Next by thread: Re: dangerous, but what?