plants growing in gutters

Yes i know it is wrong but i love the look of plants growing out of
guttering in houses.

i have some sedums growing from a system underneath my guttering that makes
it look like they are in gutters but can any of you suggest species of
plants that i should use for more colour.

thanks

ps a newbie so be nice.

  • Re: plants growing in gutters
    ... i have some sedums growing from a system underneath my guttering that makes ... The theatre had not had any maintenance when "The Friends of Shanklin Theatre" took over and because of the weeds in the gutter, water had crept up under the lead flashing and capillary action took over. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: sedum or other wild flowers f=growing in guttering
    ... plants growing in guttering. ... Please don't ask the same question twice or we end up with two lots of ... "plants growing in gutters" dated 19 June. ... where is Bill G these days? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • sedum or other wild flowers f=growing in guttering
    ... plants growing in guttering. ... but i really need some help in the way of suggestion for plants to grow in ... the gutter, ideally haning down. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)