Cleavers, goose grass, catchweed

Cleavers this year seem to be worse than ever, so I was pleased to find this article http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/1880/ Especial as the wife has kidney problems.
David @ the hot and sticky end of Swansea Bay.

  • Re: Chico and the Ham
    ... David "The Hamster" Malone wrote: ... your wife applies a sharp implement to your nether regions ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • NZ - Wife of pilot who threatened Sky Tower is terrified of him
    ... When pilot David Turnock stood in the dock at Auckland's district ... He told the court his wife Anna shattered his life when she left him ... New Zealand because she is scared Turnock is not getting the mental ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Why does my preacher never tell me about this stuff????
    ... came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. ... Genesis 38:8-10 NASB ... Then Judah said to Onan, ?Go in to your brother?s wife, and perform your ... Then Saul said, ?Thus shall you say to David, ?The king desires no ...
    (alt.politics)