Liquorice plants?

Is this the sort of thing my local garden centre will have?
Had a quick google and can see only one place selling plants...
brandycarrnurseries

Is it easy to grow from seed?
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

  • Re: My Open Letter.
    ... properly would be able to google and realize that he's not published, ... The sort that are lazy and just believe anything they're told aren't ... walks like a duck and swims like a duck is actually a goose;) ... the sort I care about." ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: And AGAIN Google screwed up
    ... see the search beginning to start and then a slight pause as some sort ... my machine has some sort of infection it's one that none of the ... Cookies, ... I think this virus has little to do with Google. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: My Open Letter.
    ... actual cryptography theory and adacrypt's rants ... properly would be able to google and realize that he's not published, ... The sort that are lazy and just believe anything they're told aren't ... walks like a duck and swims like a duck is actually a goose;) ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Idea for a business... not entirely OT.
    ... I've heard) - he sold light, ... He could have chosen all sorts of ways of selling ... Sell the ability to do things. ... Maybe if that sort of thing got around a bit more, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Ask EU: what is that thing called .....
    ... I am trying to find out what sort of thing might be ... various combinations on Google but as usual I am just not very ... My mate's daughter has one and I'm on the emergency telephone list ... of whom have a key to the bungalow. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)