Too late to germinate chillis?

In feb/march I got into growing chilli's and kept reading a thread on
the subject on an other forum, thing is I'm now wanting to grow some
more of the rarer or more exotic varieties other users have grown- the
big one being Lemon Drop.

Is it now far too late to start a fresh batch of seedlings?

--
ashyboi5000

  • Re: Few BSOD messages
    ... Whatever "forum" you posted your question on has relayed it to the Microsoft public news server, where I am reading it. ... It's frustrating for me to Reply to such posts because I'm never sure that the "forum" is relaying The Rest Of The Story, and I never know if you are receiving help from others. ... Here are my dump files. ...
  • Need your advice/help for dealing with a 3-yr olds temper
    ... Having been reading this forum for a while. ... I have found many good advices here. ... I would also try a warning, like count to three is the first warning, ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: What would suprise you most in book 7?
    ... I too very much doubt that she spends any time in this forum - it is just way ... I also doubt she would have much concern over the legal ramifications of reading ... she has stated in interviews that ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: hex represenation from string in perl
    ... I tried reading the FAQ, ... > It is out of frustration and wanting to learn. ... What was wrong with the suggestion John gave you? ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: OT: Current Count US Casualties 11/27/05, Iraq 2108 and Afghanistan 257 whine like Greg, Steve,
    ... After reading all your post to this forum I wondered what would make ... It was all so clear after that, so angry, mad, mean spirited a person ...
    (rec.woodworking)