First Harvest

Ok, not staggeringly exciting, and not really 'first' cos we've had
one or two currants, strawberries and a pile of rhubarb, but

* 160g of potatoes
* 150g broad beans (pre-shelling)

\o/

  • Re: First Harvest
    ... one or two currants, strawberries and a pile of rhubarb, but ... 160g of potatoes ... 150g broad beans (pre-shelling) ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: First Harvest
    ... one or two currants, strawberries and a pile of rhubarb, but ... 160g of potatoes ... 150g broad beans (pre-shelling) ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: First Harvest
    ... 150g broad beans (pre-shelling) ... We have had the best broad-bean tops ever and the best ... spinach ever and have had some strawberries. ... count rhubarb, as the deal is that I don't get given it :-) ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Allotment nightmare
    ... out every damned thing I planted with the exception of my broad beans ... and rhubarb. ...  Everything was under plastic netting and they chewed ... Great Uncle Victor told me in 1944, "If youm can't outsmart a rabbit, ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Too wet
    ... peas, carrots beetroot, broad beans, onions and garlic, ... and some potatoes that where growing in the ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)