Mares Tail again

Thanks for the advice to inject the weed with glyphosate via a syringe. It
seems to be working fine.

Thanks
Baz

  • Re: Need more insulin help!
    ... you may be able to a 1/3 inch syringe (shorter needle). ... You then inject that air into the insulin vial. ... Saline vials come in the same sizes as insulin vials. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Need more insulin help!
    ... you may be able to a 1/3 inch syringe (shorter needle). ... You then inject that air into the insulin vial. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Newbie - several array questions
    ... As long as you realize that inject() is always the most inefficient ... with a high-level language such as ruby, ... Although the roots of this advice can be traced ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Oh Crap! I just injected 10 units of air!
    ... Wiped it clean and picked up the syringe ... As I never did hit a blood vessel yet when I ... inject it into my stomach. ... As injecting air into a blood vessel can ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)