Changing soil pH - rhodos.

My apologies if this has been covered before - I've done a brief
search and not found anything.

I've an area of some 3m x 6m that I want to plant with rhodos and
azalias. It's currently reading around 7.0 across the plot - ie
neutral. Do I attempt to adjust the whole bed soil and with what, or
should I just dig big planting holes and mix in a lot of peat ?

Many thanks
Rob

  • Changing soil pH - rhodos.
    ... My apologies if this has been covered before - I've done a brief ... should I just dig big planting holes and mix in a lot of peat? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Rules for binning it on a HAGM
    ... >>>Well, I may be patronising you, in which case my apologies, but WUN's ... >>>litle dig was about the difference between break and brake. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Rules for binning it on a HAGM
    ... >>>Well, I may be patronising you, in which case my apologies, but WUN's ... >>>litle dig was about the difference between break and brake. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: ISO Norah Jones Trades
    ... lol, true. ... but I really dig her too, and make no apologies. ... the little willies record didn't do much for me though... ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Whats up since MASM v. 6.11 ?
    ... Thanks to the several who took the trouble to dig out the ... information and reply to my queery. ... My apologies for not ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)