- From: Baz <baz@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 06:35:54 GMT
Having re re re and resown carrots, parsnip, sweetcorn, brussels sprouts
and a few others, not one of them are looking anything like healthy.
I think it's time to admit defeat this year.
Even the Gardeners Delight toms are still only 2" high. I have some indoors
at work in a conservatory which are doing better but only now are showing
the odd flower or two.
Having said all that, the sun has come out as I write at 7:30 am, but the
forecast is rain and some more.
- Prev by Date: Re: More mushrooms
- Next by Date: Re: Compost
- Previous by thread: JESUS IS LORD!
- Next by thread: Re: Washout