Washout

Having re re re and resown carrots, parsnip, sweetcorn, brussels sprouts
and a few others, not one of them are looking anything like healthy.
I think it's time to admit defeat this year.
Even the Gardeners Delight toms are still only 2" high. I have some indoors
at work in a conservatory which are doing better but only now are showing
the odd flower or two.
Having said all that, the sun has come out as I write at 7:30 am, but the
forecast is rain and some more.

Baz

  • Re: kale chips?
    ... cholesterol, and heart healthy... ... And some Aleppo pepper. ... I do small halved Brussels sprouts the same way. ... Yum again. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Pharmacists Patient
    ... Although there are lots of things I don't like I can - and do - eat ... Now I was never offered parsnip as a child and never experienced one until I ... and brussels sprouts. ... It should be a criminal offence to cook carrots at all. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Let it snow!
    ... particular bubble & squeak comprised potato, celeriac, onion, carrot, ... parsnip, cabbage, garlic, peas... ... I just love brussels sprouts. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Veg ready now!
    ... Celeriac, Pumpkin, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, onions, chicory, ... leek, parsnip and sweetcorn. ... I fort rabits was always thinkin of doin it like rabits. ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)