What lpant/flower/weed is this?

Could someone identify this plant for me please?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/WhatPlant.JPG

It was abundant on the railway cuttings and banks of the West Coast
London-Scotland line when we traveled last summer.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

  • Re: What lpant/flower/weed is this?
    ... It was abundant on the railway cuttings and banks of the West Coast ... London-Scotland line when we traveled last summer. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: What lpant/flower/weed is this?
    ... It was abundant on the railway cuttings and banks of the West Coast ... London-Scotland line when we traveled last summer. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: What lpant/flower/weed is this?
    ... It was abundant on the railway cuttings and banks of the West Coast ... London-Scotland line when we traveled last summer. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: What lpant/flower/weed is this?
    ... It was abundant on the railway cuttings and banks of the West Coast ... London-Scotland line when we traveled last summer. ... It's Rosebay Willowherb. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)