Chiltern seed discount

Just got an email about an online discount on all seeds from Chiltern Seeds as a Staff member has been chosen as an Olympic Torch bearer.

"To celebrate our long-term member of staff, Pauline Powell, being chosen to bear the Olympic Torch, we are pleased to offer our customers a 20% discount from June 15th to June 25th"
--
Janet Tweedy

  • Re: Chiltern seed discount
    ... Seeds as a Staff member has been chosen as an Olympic Torch bearer. ... "To celebrate our long-term member of staff, Pauline Powell, being chosen to bear the Olympic Torch, we are pleased to offer our customers a 20% discount from June 15th to June 25th" ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Chiltern seed discount
    ... Seeds as a Staff member has been chosen as an Olympic Torch bearer. ... Is Chilterns the one with the tall narrow catalogue? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)