My peas

Are dire. They are only a few inches high and already flowering. I know
they are supposed to be dwarf peas..but this is ridiculous.
Is it too late to sow some more?
They had very bad cold weather and got drowned, then a spell of very hot
weather and then another drowning. Poor things have done well to survive at
all.
Should I pull them out and start again?

Tina

  • Re: My peas
    ... they are supposed to be dwarf peas..but this is ridiculous. ... Is it too late to sow some more? ... They had very bad cold weather and got drowned, then a spell of very hot ... If they're flowering, ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: My peas
    ... they are supposed to be dwarf peas..but this is ridiculous. ... They had very bad cold weather and got drowned, ... If they're flowering, ... I think I will have to sow some more. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Winter or Spring?
    ... perilously slow due to all this nasty cold weather. ... the flowering of the Lesser Celandine... ... Alan White ... Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow, overlooking Lochs Long and Goil in Argyll, Scotland. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: My peas
    ... "Christina Websell" wrote ... ... they are supposed to be dwarf peas..but this is ridiculous. ... Is it too late to sow some more? ... They had very bad cold weather and got drowned, then a spell of very hot weather and then another drowning. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: My peas
    ... they are supposed to be dwarf peas..but this is ridiculous. ... Is it too late to sow some more? ... They had very bad cold weather and got drowned, then a spell of very hot ... A three inch high pea plant flowering? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)