- From: "Christina Websell" <spamfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:56:38 +0100
Are dire. They are only a few inches high and already flowering. I know
they are supposed to be dwarf peas..but this is ridiculous.
Is it too late to sow some more?
They had very bad cold weather and got drowned, then a spell of very hot
weather and then another drowning. Poor things have done well to survive at
Should I pull them out and start again?
- Prev by Date: Re: Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.
- Next by Date: Re: My peas
- Previous by thread: Nike Air Max 90 Shoes,Nike air Max TN 87 2012 Shoes (www.edoplaza.com)
- Next by thread: Re: My peas