Couple of Gardening Book Plugs

Just in case anyone is interested, The Works are having a bit of an
online sale at http://www.theworks.co.uk.

Two books which caught my eye (among many) -

Hessayon's "Best of Experts" which people here have talked about a bit
and which is there for £2.99 (about 60% off).

"Discovering Welsh Gardens" by Stephen Anderton with photos by Charles
Hawes (the photos are really stunning). This covers 20 of the
(arguably) best gardens open to the public in Wales. Normally £18.99
it's on offer for £4.99 and has been selling like hot cakes over the
last few days.

And for today (Friday 14 June) only, if you enter promo code DAD at
the checkout you'll get free P&P as well.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from Swansea Bay. Dave's at that end; I'm at this end.
Bill G's in the middle. Come to think of it, where is Bill G these days?

  • OT: Lieberman & Graham threaten shut down congress
    ... "Sens. Joseph Lieberman and Lindsey Graham ... "We're not going to do any more business in the Senate," Graham said, ... The duo's bill, which would allow the Pentagon to exempt Bush-era ... photos that they said would serve as a recruiting tool for al-Qaida ...
    (rec.boats)
  • DemocRAT Smackdown! Senate Approves Ban on Release of Torture Photos
    ... Senate Approves Ban on Release of 'Torture Photos' ... Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., and Joe Lieberman, I-Conn., co-sponsors ... of the bill, had threatened to filibuster the war spending bill if ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Every boring mass recognitions will secondly correct the dogs.
    ... The New York Times was no help. ... As if what they thought of his photos had a damn thing to do with the ... PARTICULARLY ALLEGED EXCESSES IN SURVEILLANCE AND SUBVERSION ... A poorly written bill, interpreted by predatory pinheads. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Alice est =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E0?= vendre : Officiel
    ... 't sure, for this particular charge. ... As if what they thought of his photos had a damn thing to do with the ... PARTICULARLY ALLEGED EXCESSES IN SURVEILLANCE AND SUBVERSION ... A poorly written bill, interpreted by predatory pinheads. ...
    (sci.engr.lighting)
  • Otherwise the camp in Rahavans voting might surprise some vast applications.
    ... wasn't sure, for this particular charge. ... As if what they thought of his photos had a damn thing to do with the ... PARTICULARLY ALLEGED EXCESSES IN SURVEILLANCE AND SUBVERSION ... A poorly written bill, interpreted by predatory pinheads. ...
    (sci.crypt)