Colour of Rhubarb ?

A discussion has arisen over the colour of rhubarb stems. Is the
concentration of the red colour related to variety, environment or the
weather ?

Thanks
Rob

  • Re: Colour of Rhubarb ?
    ... Rob G wrote: ... A discussion has arisen over the colour of rhubarb stems. ... concentration of the red colour related to variety, environment or the ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Colour of Rhubarb ?
    ... concentration of the red colour related to variety, environment or the ... on our last allotment we had a few different varieties of rhubarb and one always had thinner redder tastier stems. ... I have no idea what variety it was but it was certainly the best of the bunch. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Colour of Rhubarb ?
    ... A discussion has arisen over the colour of rhubarb stems. ... concentration of the red colour related to variety, environment or the ... have no idea what variety it was but it was certainly the best of the bunch. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Colour of Rhubarb ?
    ... concentration of the red colour related to variety, environment or the ... I have Glaskins Perpetual with both green stems and red stems. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Play, Want & Bin 04/08
    ... gameplay is a separate issue to variety of environment. ... How does a group of Grunts behave when there's a Hunter firing Fuel Rods at ... How does that same group of Grunts ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)