Compost

I have just bought a 40l bag of compost.

On the bag it says "With added John Innes"; surely that is a meaningless
statement.

  • Re: Compost
    ... I have just bought a 40l bag of compost. ... On the bag it says "With added John Innes"; ... I find peat 'light' so I suppose if I was buying peat and it said ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Compost
    ... I have just bought a 40l bag of compost. ... On the bag it says "With added John Innes"; ... I find peat 'light' so I suppose if I was buying peat and it said ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Compost
    ... I have just bought a 40l bag of compost. ... John Innes is really a formulation based on loam, sand or grit, peat and a nutrient formula based on growth stage. ...