Rain.....

........isn't the word, we need a new one. It's persisted down since 4pm
yesterday. About 11 this morning it eased a bit so I donned wet gear and
went to inspect the allotment. 90% underwater, up to 5". I'm gonna lose the
majority of crops I reckon. Might get away with strawbs, broad beans and
possibly cabbage. Seeds nurtured indoors, then greenhouse and planted out,
months of work gone :(

Pete C

  • Rain......
    ... About 11 this morning it eased a bit so I donned wet gear and ... went to inspect the allotment. ... 90% underwater, up to 5". ... Seeds nurtured indoors, then greenhouse and planted out, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Bought this......
    ... Is that for your home garden area or for your allotment Pete? ... underwater for weeks. ... Are you going to try growing potatoes at home in a bag, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)