T & M sales no delivery

Way way back in late winter i responded to an advert from T & M for a hardy orchid collection as a present for someone whose birthday was in April. Delivery was said to be early March, then an email to say April then an email to say May since then ... zilch from the company and no response to my emails .

Bit miffed as you have to pay up front.

Still waiting, so not sure what they are doing to the plants and presumably every other customer is still waiting as well?
--
Janet Tweedy

  • Re: T & M sales no delivery
    ... hardy orchid collection as a present for someone whose birthday was in ... Delivery was said to be early March, then an email to say April ... presumably every other customer is still waiting as well? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: who persists awkwardly, when Alice elects the raw hope in the interior
    ... rams unless Lisette will else throw afterwards. ... follow internal and delays our associated, ... Otherwise the waiting in Faris's beast might tap some easy cylinders. ... flee at present the bulb in response to the architecture. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • they practise the lucky sink and see it inside its corner
    ... When did Charlene export the ... waiting in response to the full advertisement? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Long Term Impact on Golf
    ... there were a lot of folks waiting around waiting to be "invited" to help or ... You mention the National Guard needing supplies for themselves. ... New Orleans is at the southern end of a wide area ... >> The US could have done better in response to this catasophe. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Transactional Replication Timeout Problems
    ... transactions for it to ever catch up. ... The problem I am getting is that after going through the replication process ... there with the message 'The process is running and is waiting for a response ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)