Out, out, damn slug!

After a tiring day in the garden yesterday, I went upstairs to prepare for bed. I pulled my (pretty pink 'Victorian') nightdress from under my pillow and was about to put it on ...

Eeek! Yuk! There was a slug slowly dehydrating within the folds of aforementioned nightie :~((! Deeply disgusting .. shudder. I had no idea that being a gardener would be so traumatic.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

  • Re: Out, out, damn slug!
    ... I pulled my nightdress from under ... my pillow and was about to put it on ... ... There was a slug slowly dehydrating within the folds of ... idea that being a gardener would be so traumatic. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Out, out, damn slug!
    ... I pulled my (pretty pink 'Victorian') nightdress from under my ... idea that being a gardener would be so traumatic. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Out, out, damn slug!
    ... I pulled my (pretty pink 'Victorian') nightdress ... no idea that being a gardener would be so traumatic. ... It would be a considerable problem since my nightie reaches my little ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Out, out, damn slug!
    ... I pulled my nightdress from under my ... Yuk! ... There was a slug slowly dehydrating within the folds of ... idea that being a gardener would be so traumatic. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)