Moving fruit trees.

We want to move houses and have an eye on a place with a very much bigger
garden than we have now.
Problem is that our 2 cherry trees are possibly too established to dig out
and replant. I have had no luck with google.
They were planted 3 years ago, bare rooted and are now aprox.3m(10') high
with 41mm (1 3/4") trunk.

Can I do this?

Baz

  • Re: Rakes Progress
    ... Bastille or the Liceo, about the same as either of London's houses, and ... bigger than any of the Germans, Vienna or the Palais Garnier, all of which ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: the joys of drinking and fighting
    ... I fell over and landed on my eye and it's bloody sore ... much bigger than you and sneaky into the bargain". ... Many years ago I fell into my bedroom and blacked my eye against the ... everyone that I'd been thumped for getting too passionate with someone's ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: A bit disappointed today
    ... so I thought I'd have some fun on the ... Well I kept one eye out the window all day today and nothing, ... right hander on my street before hitting my place and went about 10 houses ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Average American houses are up to 2400 sq ft
    ... foot size of average American houses by region and by decade. ... There's no doubt that houses have got a lot bigger since the 1950s, ... feet up stairs and 1200 sq. ... There's no doubt that they are a lot bigger now, though, and I imagine ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Frost free / Auto defrost?
    ... > quite modest US houses are bigger than that. ... staunch the so-called urban sprawl and all the damaging and wasteful ... tennis courts, jogging trails, 24-hour fitness center, indoor handball ...
    (sci.electronics.design)