June gardening tips from the Eden Project

Hi - here's a little video we've made to act as a reminder to
experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. Hope you enjoy it: '10
tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube'
(http://tinyurl.com/7dr9m5r)

Let us know what you think!

--
Eden Project

  • Re: June gardening tips from the Eden Project
    ... experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. ... tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube' ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: June gardening tips from the Eden Project
    ... experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. ... tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube' ... Ah - it is really from the Eden Project? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: June gardening tips from the Eden Project
    ... Hi - here's a little video we've made to act as a reminder to ... experienced gardeners of jobs to do this month. ... tips for gardeners in June from the Eden Project - YouTube' ... although most 'experienced gardeners' would know them anyway. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)