Colour wheel

This may be of interest to some here.
http://www.realcolorwheel.com/colorwheel.htm

David @ the sunny end of Swansea bay, where the forecast was for heavy
rain all day, and all we've had is a few spits and spots.

  • Re: ALL BLACKS BY 50!!
    ... Cape Town has been sunny all week and no rain is forecast up to and ... Looking at around 15C at kick off. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Sun!
    ... Swansea Bay we had a dullish, showery morning and a brighter dry ... This morning the forecast for tomorrow was dry with sunny spells; ... And the daytime temperatures next week are ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: The wheels still turn!
    ... began our trip north. ... Yep, we saw the forecast. ... and Monday is thunderstorms, thundershowers, rain and possible snow. ... Starting Tuesday it changes to sunny or mostly sunny with highs in the mid ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Now that Kurts gone...
    ... The high today is expected to be 50°, clear and sunny all day. ... there's rain in the forecast, ... It was supposed to rain all weekend during my visit, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: BBC Weather Useless
    ... And can tell you that the forecast has ... be sunny or going to rain. ... I just thought that weather ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)