Re: Nuisance magpies

"Martin" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6crpp71eh0rke0m4otpu48r9uphk790cvn@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:14:06 +0100, "Christina Websell"
<spamfree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Martin" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
.invalid> wrote in message

Today a magpie took nine ducklings from a nest near where my daughter
lives.

So what's your opinion about magpies?

Better than my opinion of seagulls.
--

because of my location, gulls will not be problem. Magpies are.
I know the opinion of scientists is that they make no difference and maybe

  • Re: Nuisance magpies
    ... Today a magpie took nine ducklings from a nest near where my daughter ... lives. ... So what's your opinion about magpies? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Botham
    ... magpie) from 50 feet with a head shot. ... You dont mention crows. ... teaching the gulls bad habits. ... size and numbers for the sparrowhawk, and he only hunts on the wing so ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)