Re: today a bee!
- From: Janet Tweedy <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:40:37 +0000
In article <9k3vguFrtiU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Spider <spider@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I was going to suggest that but, if Janet has it, honey would be favourite.
Coo even better Spider as i loathe honey and I still have jars that i bought for Tom
as he could eat it by the spoonful given half a chance!!
How will they find it though? It won't have any pretty petals or anything. Do they locate it by smell?
- Prev by Date: Re: today a bee!
- Next by Date: Re: today a bee!
- Previous by thread: Re: today a bee!
- Next by thread: Re: today a bee!