Re: today a bee!

In article <9k3vguFrtiU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Spider <spider@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I was going to suggest that but, if Janet has it, honey would be favourite.

Coo even better Spider as i loathe honey and I still have jars that i bought for Tom
as he could eat it by the spoonful given half a chance!!

How will they find it though? It won't have any pretty petals or anything. Do they locate it by smell?

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

  • Pins on location SF East Bay
    ... Junk Yard, Spider Man, LOTR, ToM. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: silly foal picture on cuteoverload.com
    ... Tom & Win wrote: ... Scroll down to Spider's headshot and the one below that is Spider and Mom in ... His mom is a jem too. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Pins on location SF East Bay
    ... Yard, Spider Man, LOTR, ToM. ... yet, Party Zone, and something else. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Spider on my back porch
    ... A spider one evening made a web on my back porch, and it was still there in ... thought a bird might have eaten the spider, and taken the web along with it. ... Tom ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.bio.entomology.misc)
  • Re: today a bee!
    ... Coo even better Spider as i loathe honey and I still have jars that i ... bought for Tom ... Can you rig up a hanging dish near your hanging baskets, where you know they already investigate? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)