Re: Frost again

Full moon varies by three weeks. Temperatures are more related to the sun than
what the moon does.

Strange!
Everywhere I've lived we have had a full moon every Four weeks.
I will agree that the temp in the day is related to the sunshine and
where the wind is blowing from, but a full moon and a clear sky and
you can get a radiation frost even if the daytime temp has been 60f.
David Hill

  • GMT Monday 13th January 14
    ... patchy cloud with a gorgeous three-quarter moon and lots of ... twinklies. ... Temp. ... Humidity: 95% ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Is this like some kind of rule?
    ... when the wind is howling, when the temp is at least -5d C and ... the Moon is full? ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Terraforming the Moon
    ... sunny sides of the moon. ... Since there is no atmosphere the temp should ... drop by about 200C in less than a few hundred meters. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Time and Temperature?
    ... If there is a "standard " size for a St. Louis rack, ... At what temp do you never cook? ... For me the moon is half phase always. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Frost again
    ... On 07/03/2010 21:28, Dave Hill wrote: ... Everywhere I've lived we have had a full moon every Four weeks. ... you can get a radiation frost even if the daytime temp has been 60f. ... The clear sky is the relevant point there. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)