Re: Grafted Tomatoes

"JMS" wrote ...

I got a Sutton's catalogue yesterday and they are advertising same.

http://www.suttons.co.uk/Shop/Vegetable+Plants/Tomato+Turbo+Dasher+Plants+252201.htm?sku=252201

I am interested as an experiment - they are 3 quid plus a root - so
not cheap.

Does anyone have any experience of them?

All the commercial tomato growers have.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

  • Re: Grafted Tomatoes
    ... I got a Sutton's catalogue yesterday and they are advertising same. ... I am interested as an experiment - they are 3 quid plus a root - so ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Grafted Tomatoes
    ... I got a Sutton's catalogue yesterday and they are advertising same. ... I am interested as an experiment - they are 3 quid plus a root - so ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Grafted Tomatoes
    ... JMS wrote: ... I am interested as an experiment - they are 3 quid plus a root - so ... not cheap. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)