Infra-red camera

I'd quite like to get a camera that will record the garden at night. I'd love to see what comes and goes in the hours of darkness. Can anyone recommend one that isn't silly money but does a reasonably good 'hobby' job?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

  • Re: The names Bond, James Mac Bond.
    ... I have played most of them, but I gave up on Angel of darkness half way ... On previous TRs the camera view was over her shoulder unless you ... across the bridge the camera panned around. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: I dont believe it!!!
    ... keep a camera in the car and then put up pics of all the wild flowers ... and I would have thought hedgerows too dry. ... South Devon ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Photos: Lochgoilhead and Loch Restil.
    ... If you decide to buy a new camera, ... whatever make, try a couple of test shots in complete darkness, then ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Armchair safari. jbex and sprog safe
    ... >darkness wins in the end. ... I just caught sight of a leopard coming for ... >a drink at about 5PM our time, then the camera moved and it went dark ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)