Re: More gales...
- From: Judith in France <judith.lea99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 03:20:06 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 19, 1:38 am, "Christina Websell"
"Sacha" <sa...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7mif8tF3g7c1kU3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> It's blowing again - what is it about high winds that makes people feel on
edge, I wonder. I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed and
pummelled when I'm outside, too. By the wind that is, Ray's pretty
It's been rather windy in Leics too, blew me down the garden to feed my
chickens this morning ;-)
Has calmed down now.
My chickens love the wind, they skip along like little old ladies.
I'm still getting eggs Tina, is that usual at this time?
- Prev by Date: Re: More gales...
- Next by Date: Re: More gales...
- Previous by thread: Re: More gales...
- Next by thread: Re: More gales...