- From: Sacha <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:32:01 +0000
Has anyone here grown Lisianthus outside, as opposed to in a greenhouse or conservatory? We never have - we don't grow it at all - and I always think of it as a florist's flower. I'm wondering how its quite delicate flowers would stand up to wind and rain?
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
- Prev by Date: Re: buying compost
- Next by Date: Re: Painting a trellis
- Previous by thread: UGG Boots Discount Coupon 2009 For Thanksgiving Days
- Next by thread: Re: Lisianthus