Re: Raised beds

In article <7m3oolF3eomv8U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sacha <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes

And curling the ribbons with scissors. ;-) Boastful though this sounds, we do get one Christmas card each year from a friend who is in the Household (not for a major royal!) and it comes through Buckingham Palace with the insignia on the envelope. Ray always says "chuck away the card, hang up the envelope". ;-)

We used to get one from the Royal Britannia and it was very posh! (Well from someone on the ship/boat not actually the vessel itself of course)
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

  • Re: Raised beds
    ... we do get one Christmas card each year from a friend who is in ... the Household and it comes through Buckingham ... yer Bristle, not even from yer furrin parts. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Raised beds
    ... we do get one Christmas card each year from a friend who is in the Household and it comes through Buckingham Palace with the insignia on the envelope. ... We had a friend who was Commander at the College at one time and were invited to some lovely things there. ... The Christmas card was lovely but as he's off in USA doing something important, we don't get that one now. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Raised beds
    ... we do get one Christmas card each year from a friend who is in ... the Household and it comes through Buckingham ... I had a Christmas card delivered this moening. ... yer Bristle, not even from yer furrin parts. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: heres the plan
    ... It sounds like a wonderful Memorial for your friend. ... What a special group of memories you have. ... raised (or I helped in a way as I was the kids' only babysitter) 2 lovely ... Get your name on the Christmas Card list even if you can't send them (send ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: heres the plan
    ... all the Christmas card people who need to be signed up with Joe? ... The memorial service for my friend was today. ... helped in a way as I was the kids' only babysitter) 2 lovely kids and then ... extremely hard as she was the mom during the weekend when most people would ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)