Re: Spider's garden pics
- From: <vicky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Nov 2009 11:37:51 GMT
Bob Hobden <bobh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One thing, if you build it deep enough with straight sides you won't have a
Heron problem as they won't be able to wade in it. Ours is a metre deep at
the sides and although Herons have looked they always fly off empty beaked.
Then you have to watch out for Kingfishers instead. :-/
(Although they're very pretty when they appear)
- Prev by Date: Re: Help: Are these persimmons?
- Next by Date: Re: clematis
- Previous by thread: Re: Spider's garden pics
- Next by thread: Re: Spider's garden pics