Re: Spider's garden pics

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:45:09 -0000, "Spider" <Spider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello everyone!

With some considerable help from my IT manager (RG), I've finally put a few
pics on the web for all to see. Try the link below:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Spider.AAG

Fingers crossed ...

Nice ones Spider.
What size is your garden?

Pam in Bristol

  • Re: Spiders garden pics
    ... With some considerable help from my IT manager, ... - the freedom to choose." ... Stephen Covey ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Spiders garden pics
    ... With some considerable help from my IT manager, ... Do you have Alstroemeria pulchella? ... give me a nudge in spring if you'd like some. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Spiders garden pics
    ... With some considerable help from my IT manager, ... Do you want to swop ... white Datura for some of yours? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Spiders garden pics
    ... With some considerable help from my IT manager, ... That duck pond looks a bit small though... ... Mike ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Spiders garden pics
    ... Spider wrote: ... With some considerable help from my IT manager, ... London UK ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)