Re: Gorgeous sunset
- From: Sacha <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:45:56 +0000
On 2009-11-09 11:33:27 +0000, Martin <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:22:26 +0000, Sacha <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-11-09 10:13:27 +0000, Martin <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:42:45 +0000, Sacha <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-11-08 22:39:44 +0000, "Kathy McIntosh" <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
"Sacha" <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The sky is a symphony of rose, gold and pale blue darkening to indigo.
But I can hear the temperature dropping like a stone!
Same here. So good I went down to the seafront so I could see more of it.
No Green Flash?
or just the usual old man in a grubby mackintosh?
Britain's Olympic flasher?
Gives a whole new meaning to being a good sport!!
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
- Prev by Date: Water plants (was Re: Wild apples in danger.)
- Next by Date: Re: Titchmarsh comeback?
- Previous by thread: Re: Gorgeous sunset
- Next by thread: Re: Gorgeous sunset