Re: Ping Sheila - Agapanthus seedlings

"RG" <RG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7ljdq3F3e8d72U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Spider" <Spider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7lj0gqF31sr8iU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As to another mini-greenhouse ... I don't know ... there are times I wish
I had a 'proper' greenhouse, but the mini was expensive enough.

Of course, if you didn't encourage the cats to sleep in your
mini-greenhouse there would be more room in it for the plants :(

Felis domesticus is a growing cat and she needs shelter from the frosts ...
especially since she keeps Mr. Squirrel off my bulbs :~).

[Pardon us, Posters all, while we have a quick 'domestic'! :~)]

Spider

  • Re: National anthem etiquette
    ... "Felis domesticus" ... There's one on cats, one on ... they should all be F. catus. ... If your message looks like spam I may not see it. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Interstellar colonization scenarios
    ... > I think Felis domesticus is more social than gregarious, ... Cats don't gather in groups, ... They will also follow each other into open windows etc. ... - Gerry Quinn ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Interstellar colonization scenarios
    ... > David Tomlin wrote: ... >> I think Felis domesticus is more social than gregarious, ... and there were numerous efforts to take care of the cats. ... and almost half as many food bowls. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Barnabus Collins Brown 6/1993 - 7/6/2010
    ... hours, and DH was in bed, trying to sleep when Barnabus attacked. ... No matter how long our cats live, ... Every day is a treasure with Kenzie; I try to treat them that way. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Rogues Gallary
    ... I wish I could sleep. ... A quick remedy for poisoned dogs and cats here is olive oil. ... I've owned a good number of pets over the years. ...
    (sci.engr.lighting)